Halloween is a little over a month away so it’s time to start thinking about Halloween costumes, not only for your kids, but yourself as well. So, what are the hot costumes this year?
Well, Spirit Halloween has just come out with their 2019 Spirit Halloween Hotlist, revealing this year’s hottest costumes. They include:
- Fortnite and Borderlands: Popular costumes include Fortnite’s Merry Marauder, Drift and Tomato Head, as well as a Boderland collection, Assassin’s Creed, Minecraft, Overwatch and Halo
- Stranger Things: Netflix’s popular spooky series will inspire costumes like Eleven, Steve, Hopper and more.
- Baby Shark Doo Doo!: The popularity of Baby Shark is bound to inspire lots of costumes, along with Mommy, Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa Sharks too.
- Pop culture favorites: “The Office’s” Dwight, characters from “Cobra Kai” and more are a hit.
- Anime Heroes: Costumes from “Bleach,” “Baruto,” “Naruto,” “My Hero Academia” and “Dragon Ball Z” will be big hits this year
- Halloween Horror classics: Some costumes never go out of style, including Mike Myers, Chucky and more.