With the Super Bowl just a couple weeks away, it’s time to talk about the most important part of any celebration to watch the big game: the food. The staff at The Daily Meal voted on their favorites and came up with their top 10 must-have Super Bowl party foods.
10) Deviled eggs – Football fans seem to like this classic party food.
9) Nachos – The combo of chips, melted cheese, guac, salsa, meat, and beans is always a crowd-pleaser.
8) Pigs in a blanket – Love for this kid-friendly dish is something you never outgrow.
7) Potato skins – You can’t go wrong with the classic: cheddar cheese, bacon, sour cream and chives, or you can get fancy with brie and prosciutto or chorizo, or any other combination you like.
6) Guacamole – It’s simple, full of flavor, and people love it.
5) Seven-layer dip – The only thing better than guac, is layering it with refried beans, sour cream, cheese, tomatoes, black olives, and scallions for this dip.
4) Pizza – Super Bowl Sunday is the busiest day for American’s favorite pizza chains and it’s perfect for feeding a hungry crowd.
3) Spinach artichoke dip – Chips and dip are an important part of any Super Bowl party and the spread wouldn’t be complete without this one.
2) Buffalo chicken dip – Same goes for this creamy, zesty dip.
1) Chicken wings – They’re a favorite food for football fans so make sure your Super Bowl Sunday includes wings and you’re good to go.
What’s your Favorite / Go-To Super Bowl Party Food?